- 11.29.2018Fides Overview of the 2018 AFP Conference
- 10.10.2018Beat Rüfenacht shares information on how Fides manages client services and implementations, with customer satisfaction as the primary goal.
- 08.29.2018Manuel Karg heads up Fides' project management team. In this interview, he shares information and insights into what project management entails and how he and his team successfully manage a wide variety of internal and external projects.
- 06.21.2018On May 22-24, 2018, nearly 1200 treasury professionals came together in Chicago for the 32nd annual Windy City Summit. Fides exhibited and presented at the event.
- 05.09.2018At Fides, we take pride in our service and the satisfaction levels of our customers. One long-term customer is The AES Corporation. We have worked with AES since 2005, helping them to aggregate, validate, and standardize transaction data and communications.
- 04.03.2018One of our missions at Fides is to help our clients connect to any bank, anywhere in the world, using the channels of their choice. Simon Kaufmann, our Head of Client Relations and Marketing, talks about some of the challenges corporate treasurers face today and how a multi-channel approach to corporate-to-bank connectivity can help.
- 03.21.2018Global Finance recently named Fides the winner of the 2018 Cash & Treasury Management Best Corporate Implementation award for the multi-banking solution we implemented for our client Payoneer. Here are some of our thoughts about the win.
- 12.13.2017Fides’ CEO, Andreas Lutz, was recently interviewed by LeFonti’s World Excellence magazine on the issues and opportunities within the multi-banking payments sector. This post summarizes some of the key points contained within the article.
- 09.01.2017The larger the organization, the higher the percentage of fraudulent activity: 84% of firms with an annual revenue greater than $1B with more than 100 payment accounts reported attempted or actual payments fraud.Here are four ways to be proactive about achieving and maintaining payments security.