In the News
- 11.28.2018Le Fonti honors Fides for its pioneering multi-banking solutions
- 10.22.2018Alexandra Liechti joins multi-banking services provider to expand market reach
- 09.26.2018Fides customers UPS and Volvo Cars honored for innovative treasury solutions
- 09.06.2018Bank connectivity provider recognizes new clients and key partners at annual conference
- 08.31.2018Dr. Alexander Runge joins executive leadership team as CIO, overseeing all aspects of IT organization
- 08.02.2018Experienced product manager joins the firm to lead product strategy and direction
- 07.09.2018Fides has announced the appointment of Simon Kaufmann to the firm’s leadership team. As Head of Client Relations and Marketing, Kaufmann leads sales and marketing for Fides, including customer relations and partnerships.
- 05.03.2018Firm expands client base with over 80 new corporations joining in the past year
- 04.18.2018Fides receives Global Banking & Finance Award from The European Magazine for fourth consecutive year
- 02.22.2018Fides and Payoneer honored by Global Finance for innovative multi-banking solution implementation
- 12.11.2017Renowned humanitarian group poised to greatly enhance efficiency of payment processing, account reconciliation
- 11.27.2017Fides has been recognized by the Le Fonti IAIR Awards organization as the 2017 Multi-Banking Solution Provider of the Year - Global.
- 11.01.2017Multibanking leader experiences triple-digit year-over-year growth in worldwide markets.
- 10.05.2017New platform focuses on multibanking payments, security, flexibility, and performance for Treasury teams.
- 04.03.2017Roman Müller named as Chief Operating Officer and Dr. Bruno Nyffeler confirmed as Chief Information Officer.
- 03.22.2017Fides Treasury Services Ltd., a member of the Credit Suisse Group and the global leader in multi-bank connectivity and communications, has been named as the 2017 Multi-banking Solution Provider of the year by The European Magazine.
- 01.10.2017Fides Treasury Services Ltd., a member of the Credit Suisse Group and the global leader in multi-bank connectivity and communications, today announced that Andreas Lutz has been unanimously appointed by Fides’ Board of Directors as chief executive officer effective immediately.
- 10.19.2016We are proud to announce that Fides was once again allowed to receive an IAIR Award – this time again as the Best Multi-Banking Solution Company of the Year Global.
- 10.03.2016We are very pleased to be working with Consist and the fact that we were able to expand our offering for Japanese companies even further.
- 09.06.2016Fides is proud to present, in collaboration with Strategic Treasurer, the results of the 2016 Global Payment Survey.
- 08.31.2016Note: This text is only available in German.